Durango Farmers Market would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our 2022 sponsors who have offered their support to our market. TBK Bank continues to offer the summer and November market for the Durango Farmers’ Market (November 19 this year, mark your calendars!) and the City of Durango has made the Transit Center restrooms available of our vendors and customers every market day.
These companies and organizations have contributed financially: Renewal by Andersen, Environmental Support Services, The Wells Group, Jimmy’s Music Supply, Farmers Insurance, SoCo Solar Energy, Durango magazine, Roll E Bike, Durango Sustainable Business Guide, Growing Space, Local News Network and Local First. These corporate sponsorships allow the market to continue to offer our services and all market supplies needed to operate properly and update some necessary equipment this year.
This year, the support of our sponsors has enabled us to:
- Replace our PA system for music and announcements.
- Pay a small allowance to our musician.
- Hire additional support staff.
- Supply and maintain our benches, garbage cans and signage.
- Offset the cost of using a credit/debit card machine to provide customers with a way to purchase Farmer’s Market Dollars.
- Maintain the awnings that we lend to community groups.
- Support the long-term growth and success of this beloved marketplace and its member vendors.
As an essential business, the Durango Farmers Market is the perfect place to buy fresh, local produce, meats, eggs, prepared meals and handmade gifts from local artists. The Durango Farmers’ Market is held in the TBK Bank parking lot at 259 W. Ninth St. and is held every Saturday from the second weekend in May through the last Saturday in October from 8 a.m. to noon (9 a.m. to noon in October).